All texts, graphics and software present within this website are protected according to the laws regarding authorship rights, patents and intellectual property.
No part of this website, in whole or in part, may be reproduced, modified or sold for financial gain. For other uses, a requestmust be made to the Emilia-Romagna Region which will in turn verify the validity of said request. The content of the website has no legal value: for legal value one must refer to the texts officially adopted by the suppliers of the information.
Use of the website
Under no circumstances shall the Emilia-Romagna Region be held responsible for damages of any nature which may be caused directly or indirectly by access to the website, by the use of interactive tools, by inability to access or impossibility of accessing it, or by the use of news items contained within it. Short extracts are permitted for use in news reports or reviews if accompanied by indication of the source as the Region and its URL (www.emiliaromagnaturismo.it).
The Emilia-Romagna Region reserves the right to reproduce these texts in other publications.
The Emilia-Romagna Region reserves the right to modify the website content and the legal notices at any time and without prior notice.
The principal objective of this service is to provide precise, up-to-date information: users are invited to report any inaccuracies or malfunctions, both in the information pages and in the interactive services, to the editors (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Emilia-Romagna Region will arrange for errors to be corrected as soon as possible.
Access to linked external websites
The Emilia-Romagna Region is not responsible for external websites to which it is possible to gain access via links within its own website.
The Emilia-Romagna Region is not responsible for information obtained by the user by means of access to websites linked to the EmiliaRomagnaTurismo portal. Therefore the completeness and accuracy of the information are the responsibility of the proprietors of those websites which are accessed through EmiliaRomagnaTurismo and are subject to their own conditions. (www.emiliaromagnaturismo.it)
Every object available on the EmiliaRomagnaTurismo portal for download, except where otherwise indicated, is freely available at no charge under the conditions established by the proprietor.
Terms and Conditions for Links
Links presented on this site are subjected to the preventative authorization of the Emilia-Romagna Region. The Emilia-Romagna Region authorizes links based on the terms and conditions listed below.
- Anyone considering inserting a link into his/her webpage must communicate this intent to the Emilia-Romagna Region by filling out the following request form, indicating: (a) his/her name and the name of his/her company or association; (b) residency or company location; (c) email address; (d) for companies, the field of work; (e) web address of the site in which one would like the link inserted; (f) the themes addressed in the site and the goals of these themes. Any changes in residency, company location or email address, which take place after the authorization given by the Region, must be communicated to the following email address: email@example.com. Also, all other changes must be preventatively communicated, to the same email address of firstname.lastname@example.org, which include (a) the elimination of the link; (b) structural modifications, of the substantial content and of the aim of the site; (c) structural modifications, of the substantial content and the aims of the webpage which was authorized for the insertion of the link.
- The link will be authorized according to the following conditions:
- The link must be made in order that the connection to its site happens solely in a direct way and beginning from the first page;
- In the link, no brand, distinctive symbol or protected denomination or logo of the Emilia-Romagna Region must be used, except for those expressly authorized by the Region with a written consent;
- The link must not under any circumstances cause, not even by the most inexperienced user, confusion about the ownership and the quality of the owner both of the site containing the link as well as that of Emilia Romagna Turismo;
- The link must not under any circumstances cause, not even by the most inexperienced user, confusion about the activities carried out by the entity that makes the link or those of the Emilia-Romagna Region;
- In the event that between the entities making the link and the Emilia-Romagna Region a contract is established, or has been established, the entity making the link must moreover comply with every deposition contained within the contract.
- The conditions listed above must be maintained and adhered to both at the time of the insertion of the link, as well as after, in every moment.
- In the carrying out of the obligations stated above, the owner of the site which creates the link must comply with the obligations with the utmost diligence.
- The Emilia-Romagna Region reserves the right to revoke the present authorization at any time.
- All cases of deep linking and framing are forbidden, except upon specific written authorization.
- In any case, the creation of a link to the site of the Emilia-Romagna Region constitutes an integral acceptance to the present agreement. We kindly ask also those who have already linked to this site to register using the appropriate request form and to promptly carry out any necessary change in order to adapt to all that is provide within these rules.